- STYLE: Jamdani cotton saree is a vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, highly breathable, traditionally woven on a handloom by craftspeople. Jamdani is a time-consuming and labour-intensive form of weaving because of the richness of its motifs, created directly on the loom using the discontinuous weft technique.
- FABRIC : Pure Cotton Jamdani ,Soft Finish -without Starch
- WORK: Full Body Jamdani & Thread Phulkari Work ,Gracefully Handwoven in Thread
- LENGHT : The Total Lenght of the Saree is 5.5 mtrs without Blouse Piece. Jamdani saree never comes with Blouse Piece. You can wear with contrast Blouse .
- WASH CARE: Never machine wash. Must be hand-wash only. Fold the saree length-wise and dip in a cold water baby shampoo/Ezee ,let it soak for 10-15 mints.After soaking, bring out the saree & dip in a bucket with cold water ,leave it for 15-20 mints.Please DO NOT wring the saree.Please drip dry it in a shaded place. Do not dry in direct sunlight.Once dry, You can have starch on saree for crispness/stiffness.
- WHY BUY FROM US – All our collections are 100% original & as shown in the picture.
- DO NOTE: We have huge range of Handloom /Cotton/Silk/Jamdani /Linen /Printed & all Saree From Bengal .It is not possible to list all product on Website as it carries Huge Collection .Please contact us if you need any other Color or Design in above Saree.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.